a) On New Year's Day, we went back to Malaysia in the late evening by car to celebrate the occasion with my grandmother. We reached her house at about 8 pm and we had our reunion dinner. While we chatted over the meal, I realised that everyone was talking about different things. Most of the adults were talking about business or things happening at home and the children gabbed about the events at school. After the sumptious meal, we were able to get to know each other better though we rarely saw each other and were a country apart. During the holiday period, we ate plenty of goodies and had a lot of soft drinks. I collected quite a sum of hong pow money and I managed to increased my pool of cash by gambling. I really enjoyed my other relatives' company. We all know that the new year is always the best time for family to gather and understand each other and truly that is what makes Chinese new year so special and significant to me.
Liting
2e4
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment