Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Christmas

(a) My family celebrates Christmas every year by going to the beach. We would pack along sandwiches, cup noodles, potato chips and other titbits. We also include packets and cans of soft drinks. We would spend the whole day by the sea before gorging ourselves on a feast during dinner. We spend the time by cycling, roller blading, swimming and picnicking. Sometimes, my siblings and I will invite and bring our friends along as well. Usually, we go to Siloso Beach at Sentosa as there are facilities such as the Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon, just in case we get bored. After lazing in the sun for the whole day, we celebrate the occasion by going to restaurants such as Swensens and Jack's Place or at Chinese restaurants. My mother would also buy a Christmas turkey or ham for us to enjoy back home and we would also purchase a log cake. But the most exciting thing about Christmas day is that my sister and I would always anticipate the opening of Christmas presents. But now, since I am older, I seldom get presents but on the other hand, I get cash instead. :)


How Yun Kit
2e4

No comments: